Thursday, October 2, 2008

October 25th, 8pm: Andrea's House: Honey

Our first dinner was such a success (I hear it had a second life lasting well into the early hours!) that we've decided to do another one.  This one's at Andrea's house (click on right-hand sidebar to see the host addresses), and her theme is "honey."  Basically, anything with honey in it goes!  

Please respond as a comment to this post what you'd like to bring to this meal, and we'll add it to the sidebar menu. Also, please use the sidebar survey to RSVP.

See you soon!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh no! I'll be in Montreal that weekend!
Well, maybe you'll have a more sober party!

Andrea said...

I have to change the date to the following Saturday because of a party I will be attending the 18th now in NYC; so new date: October 25th @ 8PM...

Anonymous said...

Hmm, I think I can do a sweet potato casserole and use honey and pineapple to sweeten it. Does that sound OK?

Elizabeth

Unknown said...

I will craft a delicious dessert-like family recipe that contains honey.

Anonymous said...

I'll make an appetizer involving crostini, goat cheese, white figs and of course, honey. I can also bring the mojito and margarita mixes from last time.

Anonymous said...

Now that the date has changed, I can be there! I won't give you the chance to be sober!!!
Dawa is the only cocktail I know with honey. It's African. Honey is not the main thing in it, but it's still there, so it qualifies!

Anonymous said...

delicious cake